Check out the new SmartPLS 3 software for partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM). The new software offers many features such as
• Partial least squares (PLS) path modeling algorithm (including consistent PLS)
• Ordinary least squares regression based on sumscores
• Advanced bootstrapping options
• Importance-performance matrix analysis (IPMA)
• Multi-group analysis (MGA)
• Hierarchical component models (second-order models)
• Nonlinear relationships (e.g. quadratic effect)
• Confirmatory tetrad analysis (CTA)
• Finite mixture (FIMIX) segmentation
• Prediction-oriented segmentation (POS)
• and more...
Particularly impressive are the easy-to-use graphical interface, the in-build documentation, and the nicely layouted results reports. In addition to its default report, SmartPLS offers a very
useful Excel-Report and the possibility to export the results to R.
Try it out for yourself! Just download and start SmartPLS by using the free Student license: http://www.smartpls.de